25 Temmuz 2018 Çarşamba

Collaborative Poem


         NEW YEAR WISHES- NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS


2017 was a special year for me
full of surprises and new friends
This year I found supporting hands
and decided strong to be.
In this project I feel free
To make with friends ma-a-a-ny plans:
What a nice eTwin company!
Let’s go all to dance, to swim or to run
And all be happy and healthy.
Sport improves health
Sport unites  project friends….
Take my hand, let’s do sport!
With this project we learnt the importance of sports and health
We understood that health is the most precious wealth
Let`s make sport
with our partners
in this beautiful project!
If we will play everyday
We will be more healthy next day!
10 minutes of sports means extending life by 10 minutes. We have seen, on this occasion, that no matter what corner of the world we are all thinking about when it comes to sports!  

2018 is coming and I’m looking forward to it
I hope to learn new things and see new places.
I expect our friendship will last forever
In new year we wish you all happiness, success, health, wealth, peace ever and ever



   
























A very Happy New Year  to all of you!!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder